Reporting to the District Manager, the Store Manager is the driving force responsible for all store operations including, but not limited to: sales growth, training and development of Sales Associates and MIT’s, inventory control, merchandising, ensuring high levels of customer service and representing the company in a positive and professional manner.
Training and Development:
- Co-ordination of daily internal training and development activities for Sales Associates
- Evaluate, develop and promote high performing Associates to the next level
- Monitor training and development of all Associates
- Provides direction, coaching, and performance feedback to all Store Associates. Maintains a positive work ethic and working relationship with all store Associates.
- Regular employee evaluations
- Responsible for opening and closing the store
- Conduct recruitment activities to meet the staffing needs of the store
- Manage the scheduling requirements of the store
- Ensure safety precautions in the workplace are followed by staff
- Maintains and enhances the HR processes in support of the store business objectives.
- Facility management, safety, and security of all customers and employees on store premises, loss prevention, and banking
- Acts as a primary key holder of the store and may be called to the store before, during, or after business hours in the event of an emergency
- Follow administrative guidelines
- Ensures execution of all applicable operational, merchandising, and marketing programs within the store
- Product management, including receiving, price changes, and handling damaged product in accordance with processes
- Manage inventory and coordinate proper scheduling of inbound and outbound merchandise
- Arrange furniture prior to store opening to ensure merchandise is presented in a manner that is visually appealing while ensuring showcase items are in-stock
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly, or annual sales goals, depending on the Company's cycle
- Manage profit and loss, sales budgets, and goals
- Identifies opportunities to achieve or exceed revenue and other business targets.
- Setting individual sales goals (quotas), holding contests for employees, and/or offering sales promotion
- Build rapport by executing sales program with customers in order to determine their purchasing needs
- As the need arises, inform customers of product specifications, styles, warranties, discounts, promotions, payment plans, and return policy in order to facilitate their decision-making process
- Process payments by accepting cash and/or credit cards, accurately returning change, and following all procedures to complete the transactions.
- Assist Sales Associates with completing sales to avoid customer bottlenecks and excessive wait times
- Address and action all customer complaints and feedback
- Resolve dissatisfaction by listening to customer concerns, diffusing the situation
- Present customers with products that meet their needs in order to facilitate a sale
- Greet customers in a professional and friendly manner in order to create a welcoming environment
- Represent the product correctly by having a firm understanding of the product specifications.
Apply today, start ASAP!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Driving results: 1 year (required)
- Motivating a team: 1 year (required)
- Retail sales: 1 year (required)
- Retail management: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person