Are you searching for an opportunity to elevate your career and build your business development skills and capabilities? Let us help give your career a lift!
Hansler Industries is actively searching for a Warehouse Systems Product Manager for our Material Handling Equipment product lines. This position provides a significant opportunity for advancement, career growth, and learning, and will provide comprehensive opportunities for an aspiring equipment sales professional.
Hansler Industries has been serving the forklift and material handling equipment needs of our customers in Ontario for more than 70 years and our growth is just beginning. Our current operations span six regional branches with plans to significantly increase our sales and service footprint over the coming years. We represent industry-leading in-demand brands such as Linde and Doosan Bobcat, and offer new and used equipment sales, short- and long-term rentals, emergency and preventative maintenance, operator training, and parts support.
Our company is an integral entity within the Venturis Capital Corporation group, representing an extensive network of the most progressive industry-leading lift equipment dealerships in North America, including Leavitt Machinery, Lonestar Forklift, Portland Tractor, Leavitt Cranes, and more. Venturis operates over 60 branches and parts distribution centers across six provinces and 14 states across the continent. With more than 1,200 employees and a portfolio of 300,000+ customers and prospects, our growth has been exponential and will continue to provide our employees with fresh opportunities as we continue to advance and evolve.
The Warehouse Systems Product Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of all sales, rentals, and business development activity in your assigned territory. This position will be based from our Mississauga, Ontario facility, however, you will spend most of your time developing your territory and meeting with potential customers. This is a leadership role for a candidate with the desire build and lead their own sales team.
· Significant involvement in the sales and rental strategy for warehouse products (Class I, II, III) for the Canadian market with an initial focus within Ontario.
· Lead the sales and rental strategy and plan in your assigned territory, including customer target accounts, prospecting, sales and rental lead follow-up, and maintaining a strong relationship with existing customers
· Retain and grow business relationships with top accounts by proactively identifying opportunities and presenting innovative solutions
· Turn leads into sales, negotiate prices, and make deals
· Identify and build relationships with decision makers within existing accounts as a means to create an on-going relationship strategy, cultivate partnerships with customers, and establish Hansler as a trusted advisor
· Review target customer opportunities, ensuring alignment with overall account strategy
· Forecast, deliver, and adjust accounts to ensure success against contract terms
· Coordinate with product experts to identify and capitalize on expansion and cross-selling opportunities within existing accounts
· Conduct follow-ups with customers on orders, quotes, and requested service
What You Bring:
The Warehouse Systems Product Manager will be a dedicated team player, who is driven, creative, and energetic. Excellent communications skills, attention to detail, and a strong desire to succeed are critical for success in this role. Previous experience in equipment sales is not required. We will provide you with the training you need on our products, services, and processes to ensure you are ready to hit the ground running.
· 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B sales strongly preferred; warehouse equipment sales experience would be an incredible asset
· Post-secondary education in Sales, Business Management, or a related discipline preferred
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel
· Previous CRM system experience preferred
· Valid driver’s license required
· Ability to travel within Canada
· A positive, optimistic, and growth-oriented attitude
· Strong ability to build and nurture relationships, demonstrating active listening and emotional intelligence
· Personable and confident with a willingness to learn and grow
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
· Negotiation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s In It For You:
· Base salary + uncapped commission and performance-based bonuses
· Company paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits for you and your dependents:
o Medical Health Care Plan
o Health care spending account $500 annually
o Extended health services including Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Massage and more
o Prescription Drug Coverage
o Dental Plan
o Vision Plan
o Life Insurance
o Disability Insurance
o Employee Assistance Programs
· Company laptop and smart phone
· Company-supplied vehicle
· Company-matched RRSP contributions after one year of employment
· Immersive in-person initial training program and ongoing e-learning, and product training through industry-leading manufacturers
· Ongoing professional development and an opportunity for growth and advancement
· Exceptional career growth opportunities, with a hire-from-within strategy
· Recognition program where points are earned for merchandise or gift certificates
· Flexible work arrangements.
We believe in empowering our employees. We want you to take risks and speak your mind to continuously improve how we do business. When there is a job to do, we give you the tools, and we let you make the decisions. We take great pride in our training process; our goal is to set you up for success.
Salary range: Salary $80,000 to $90,000, first year on-target earnings +$130,000
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
Hansler Industries embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you can see yourself thriving in an inclusive and supportive team of like-minded sales professionals, collaborating with equipment experts across our many business units and dealership network, we want to hear from you!
Let us know if you think this opportunity is a great fit for what you’re looking for in your next level, apply by replying to this posting with your detailed resume.We would like to thank all those who apply. However, due to the volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be notified but we will retain your resume for any future openings.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Company car
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- How many years of experience do you have selling warehouse products? (Class I, II, III)
- B2B sales: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person