THIS POSITION IS LOCATED AT OUR PARKSVILLE LOCATION
Who are we?
Arbutus RV is Vancouver Island’s premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Meeting the needs of RVers since 1988, Arbutus has Vancouver Island’s largest dealer network with 6 sales locations and 7 parts and service locations.
As the industry leader, Arbutus RV is always looking to enhance our guest’s experience. Although our team is second-to-none, we are always looking to evolve and expand our teams.
Who are you?
You have a strong sales and guest service background, a positive friendly attitude, a desire to succeed, a willingness to be on a continuous learning program, and a genuine desire to help our guests.
If you are up to the challenge and ready to take on a new and financially rewarding career we want to hear from you!
Essential Job Functions:
- Take the lead to promote a top-notch, high-quality customer experience selling new and used RVs
- Conduct effective demonstration rides and walk through presentations
- Close sales effectively by working closely with the F&I team
- Follow up and commit to a no-pressure, high integrity approach with each customer
- Generate ideas to exceed sales goals and demonstrate best revenue-generating practices to the team and organization
- Serve as a liaison between customers and all departments including retail, service and finance
- Stay on top of market trends, the RV industry, and current dealership inventory
- Be enthusiastic and have strong communication with customers, co-workers, and management
Essential Job Skills:
- Experience in sales is an asset but not required
- Desire to learn and develop new skills
- Have strong motivational skills and the ability to work independently and as a team
- Professional appearance and demeanour necessary
- Must be able to acquire a VSA license
- Provide excellent customer service by displaying enthusiasm and strong communication skills with customers, peers, and management
- Basic computer skills to review inventory and enter customer information
- Valid driver's license
We thank you all for your interest in joining our team, only those successful applicants will be contacted for further review.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person