The Murray Auto Group is looking for a career minded leader to join our award winning team. Our ideal Used Car Manager, will be an experienced and proven leader with a strong knowledge of sales and marketing. Someone who is both tech savvy and great with people. If you are an enthusiastic, energetic individual with a excellent record of success in sales, this is your opportunity to take your career to the next level.
In this position you will be responsible to support our team to hit sales targets and objectives. You will be expected to have a strong knowledge of the used automotive market and how to maintain a healthy used car lot.
As a key member of our management team, we want you to be innovative, driven, and motivated to become a contributing professional within one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies. You will be a coach, a leader and someone who can inspire and build a successful salesforce.
The training, development and growth of our employees is what make us so successful. Murray's will provide you training throughout your career and guarantee, with us, you will be always be learning. Our staff have the opportunity to attend ongoing, industry leading, training and support to help build them professionally and to ensure all their career goals are met.
Murray Benefits Include:
- Flexible work opportunities
- Competitive salaries with bonuses based on performance
- Full range of benefits including a company pension plan
- Opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities within 30 Murray dealerships across Canada
- Earn up to 4 weeks paid time.
- Employee vehicle discount plan.
- A professional, energetic, challenging yet fun work environment
Interested applicants are asked to apply online to Amber Waller, HR Recruiter Murray Group Winnipeg.