Are you a dynamic and performance-driven individual looking to take your career to the next level? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Lakeridge Auto Gallery is a part of a thriving dealership group that specializes in premium car brands. We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to join our team and help drive our continued success.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in the automotive industry. As the New Car Sales Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the sales department’s operations and leading our team to achieve outstanding results.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement within our organization. If you are passionate about the automotive industry and have a strong desire to succeed, we want to hear from you! Please apply today and let us know how you can help take our dealership to the next level.
- Achieve or exceed sales and profit targets
- Develop and implement strategies to increase customer satisfaction (CSI)
- Manage expenses and budget effectively
- Recruit, train, and develop a high-performing team
- Foster a positive and results-oriented work environment
- Represent the dealership at community events and networking opportunities
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Sales Manager in a car dealership (Luxury experience is an asset)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Passion for the automotive industry
Our Company is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its employees, customers and others, including those with disabilities, by striving to prevent and remove barriers to accessibility. The Company will provide support in its recruitment process to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $150,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- New Car Sales Management: 3 years (required)
- luxury car sales: 3 years (required)
- OMVIC license (required)
- Drivers License with a clean abstract (required)
Work Location: In person