Nova Imprint Business Solutions is the largest Xerox Authorized Agency in Atlantic Canada. We are now serving all of Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Eastern New Brunswick, and Newfoundland.
Nova Imprint Business Solutions continues to grow and expand through satisfied customers while offering the very best local approach to sales and service. We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic professional to join our team supporting the Greater St. John’s Area in NL.
Why work with Nova Imprint?
· Ongoing professional development and mentorship
· Benefit from Xerox’s world class training and advance your career in sales.
· Unlimited earning potential: base pay + uncapped commissions
· A culture that offers a dynamic, motivating and team-building environment
What you will do
· Actively engage with potential clients, understand their needs, and present our products or services as effective solutions.
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers to ensure their long-term satisfaction.
· Meet and exceed sales targets, contributing significantly to the overall success of our organization.
· Skillfully handle objections, negotiate terms, and close deals to achieve or exceed assigned sales targets.
· Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and follow-up actions.
· Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by promptly addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and providing after-sales support.
· Proven track record in sales or related field, with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets.
· Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with clients.
· Excellent problem-solving abilities and a customer-centric approach.
· Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Adaptability to dynamic market conditions and changing business requirements.
· Eligible to work in Canada (sponsorships are not available at this time)
· Valid driver’s license.
· Ability to understand technical products, cloud services and data security and to communicate technical information clearly and simply to non-technical people.
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
· Previous experience in the tech industry or related fields is a plus.
If you are driven, results-oriented, and passionate about sales, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $35,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person