Vickar Ford is looking for a natural and experienced leader to join our high-performance team as Sales Manager. Responsible for driving business forward through superior customer service, they will oversee a sales team providing them all necessary tools for success.
- Manage the activities of a sales team in support of sales & revenue goals.
- Train employees in sales & marketing techniques and product knowledge.
- Positively reinforce successful performance and give respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Accurately monitor and maintain new and used car inventories, flow of merchandise, and weekly orders.
- Provide input to strategic and tactical planning processes.
- Conduct sales forecasts and weekly or monthly status reports.
- Automotive sales experience required
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a supervisory or managerial role
- High-energy, relentless customer focus
- Ability to work well as a team player in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Availability to be punctual and work evenings, weekends, store openings and closings to meet business needs
- Highly effective sales, communications, and leadership skills.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Industry-leading salary + commission
- Great benefits
- Healthy & respectful workplace
- Active, established business presence
Vickar Auto Group, “Where customers send their friends”.
Vickar Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer! We are looking for motivated individuals to add to our diverse and inclusive workforce. We thank all who apply, however only those who meet our requirements will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
Work Location: In person