The Relationship Manager (RM) would carry the business and revenue targets through relationship management of the managed customer base and by generating new business from new customers walking into the business location or by conducting promotional/ sales activities outside the business location. The person will identify and execute new process improvements. The RM would have the following responsibilities:
Area of Responsibility
1. Ensure achievement of monthly as well as annual business and revenue targets through existing relationship management and acquiring a new customer base.
2. Attend to new customers through appointments. Promoting bank's services and products and ensure conversion.
3. Ensure relationship management, make calls to existing customers and welcome calls to new customers, Plan and execute promotional and marketing activities, Kiosk Set-up to acquire new clients and deepen existing relationships
4. Ensure smooth operation, safety and security of employees, maintain client information confidentiality and manage physical assets and alt business interests of the bank as assigned or situation demands itself from time to time.
5. Plan and execute customer satisfaction campaigns in the mapped business location to ensure high-quality customer service.
6. Increase fee revenue without any revenue leakage
7. Perform activities such as application processing, adhering to banks policies and procedures, updating customer profile to ensure AML/ ATF polices are followed.
8. Update daily, monthly and annual sales MIS. Filing and maintenance of records and documentations.
9. Render excellent service to the customer with a pleasant demeanor
10. Ensure coaching and training on existing and new products to team members as directed.
11. Actively participate in specific projects/ new activities.
12. Participate in any other activities in order to facilitate smooth operation of the centre or as assigned by the reporting authority.
13. Ensure all Bank's policies, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, Industry service standards and codes of conduct are adhered to.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hiring Local Candidate only. Are you currently in Manitoba ?
- Do you hold a G drivers License ?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person