*This position requires daytime availability
Reporting to the store leadership team, the sales lead is responsible for embodying the ALDO Group’s values of integrity, love and respect. The sales leader creates memorable client experiences and maximize sales performance in support of the companies purpose to build a world of love, confidence, and belonging.
- Provides ongoing support in training and communicates feedback from team members to store leadership.
- Maximize his personal and store sales by promoting brand initiatives and delivering a “customer-obsessed” omni-channel experience.
- Ensures the store is brand aligned through flawless execution of visual presentation and marketing display.
- Ensures all team members comply with company policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a diverse and inclusive atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment, reflective of our People-First philosophy.
- Preferred to have six months of retail or service industry sales experience.
- Business-minded trendsetter who understands today’s ever-changing fashion landscape.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work flexible hours and holidays.
- Able to bend, lift and move boxes up to 35 lbs.
This position is looking to be filled at the West Edmonton Mall location.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
- Company events
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
- What is your working availability?
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person