Northern Credit Union is a full-service, locally operated financial institution offering personal and commercial banking services along with financial planning expertise to members across our footprint. Northern is committed to making a difference in members’ lives by providing them tools to achieve their financial goals. As a key player in the financial services marketplace across our footprint we are excited to announce that we are currently seeking a Market Manager – in our Espanola, Thessalon and Elliot Lake Region.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Market Manager is responsible for overseeing our Espanola, Thessalon and Elliot Lake branches and the growth of these locations. The Market Manager supports the organization by working closely with the branch lending teams to develop their skill sets and help uncover new opportunities. The Market Manager will support the development of branch cultures that are committed to the delivery of an exceptional member experience, while ensuring branch resources are effectively scheduled to meet member needs.
The Market Manager will also be responsible for being active in the markets they serve to look for business development opportunities. Travel is required.
Preferred candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- College degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related progressive sales leadership experience
- Experience within the financial industry is preferred
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a network of contacts, both inside and outside the organization
- Staff management experience with proven communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Business development skills and a good understanding of how organizational strategies relate to branch objectives and deliverables
- Knowledge in financial products and services, relationship sales and sales management are an asset.
- Do Some Good Employee Volunteer Program
- Employee Win/Win Program to support local charities
- Staff rates on a variety of products & services
- Professional development investment
Deadline for Applications: September 29th, 2023
We thank all applicants – however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Northern Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Work Location: In person