Absolute Mechanical is an operating business located in Whitehorse, YT. We are currently seeking an Office Assistant to join our team. This position will be responsible for providing administrative support to the executive team.
- Provide administrative support to executive team members.
- Assist with various administrative projects as needed.
- Assist in maintaining office operations and general organization of the office.
- Other duties as assigned by management or executive team member.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree preferred. College degree preferred, but not required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook). Knowledge of Windward Software is a plus but not required (will train). Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision; follow instructions; work on task; complete assignments with little or no assistance; follow established procedures when operating the company’s equipment or computer system; handle confidential information confidentially; work in a fast-paced environment; handle multiple tasks at once; work under pressure; maintain attention to detail; maintain composure under pressure; adapt well under stress; adapt well under time constraints; adapt well under pressure to handle confidential situations with discretion and professionalism.
Benefits: We offer competitive pay based on experience plus benefits such as paid vacation, sick time, health insurance, dental insurance.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.38-$32.10 per hour
Expected hours: 15 – 20 per week
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Whitehorse, YT Y1A 4L2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 2 years (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person