Cubework offers flexible, on- demand warehouse space that is responsive and productive for today’s modern workforce. We offer Industrial warehousing, commercial parking, self- storage, office space, hot desk, and event space bookings. Our network of spaces enables businesses to operate anywhere, without the need for set- up cost of capital investments. Together, we are driven to finding a candidate that can successfully make an impact to the growth of our planned expansion, world- wide.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those to plans to the upper management. As a Sales Leader you will be managing and developing a team of account executives. You will participate and lead in client and prospect meetings as well as work cross- functionally with Department Head and Corporate resources as required. You will be responsible for on- going mentoring and development of the Sales Team which includes recruiting, hiring, and training new team members on sales process.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring, and sales training.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Generate and develop new leads.
- Problem solving and decision making- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develop and evaluate alternatives and solutions, solve problems, and choose a course of actions
- Conduct sales calls, prospecting calls, site inspections, and entertainment in the assigned markets, secure key target accounts and generate new business opportunities to position the in the marketplace.
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement.
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns.
- Assess the strengths and weakness of account executives and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Provide on- the- ground support for account executives as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss evolving their needs and assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Providing Excellent Customer Service – give fantastic service to existing customers.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
- Be creative in marketing your facility to new clients using social media, referrals, and cold calling and engaging with brokers and agents.
- Make on- site and off- site sales pitch/proposals
- Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issues
- Develop required corporate relationships and Executive engagement to support success.
- Perform sales procedures relating to activities and opportunities and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
- Frequent travel within the local service footprint and occasional long-distance travel to meet with prospects.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Meet monthly and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3+) years of Sales Management experience
- Excellent technical skills to include computer proficiency (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Analytics, social media, etc.)
- Hospitality background a plus
- Proven successful experience in leading Account Executives
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success.
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Some traveling required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person