- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of mill
- Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects to modify commercial, transportation
- Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of real estate infrastructures including machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
- Oversee training and supervision of staff.
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Direct the maintenance and repair of an establishment's machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Coordinate cleaning, snow removal and landscaping operations
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services
- Plan and manage a facility's maintenance budget
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff.
We offer competitive compensation packages, including benefits such as medical insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and opportunities for career advancement.
If you have the required skills and experience for this position, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your updated resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $115,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lillooet, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person