We are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Join Us!
Recognized as a Top 100 Employer; Western creates space for our people to grow and learn. We empower all our team members to challenge the status quo and reward them for their performance. If you share our values, you'll find a home among our 1,800+ team members.
We are looking for an Employee Benefits Sales Manager!
As a leader within our Employee Benefits Sales team, you are inspiring, developing, supporting, and maintaining a high-performance team to achieve sales targets and grow our business.
Here is what a typical day looks like
- Build, drive and sustain an engaged, high-performance team to implement the business strategy, through employee development, performance management, coaching, succession planning and team effectiveness to drive accountability and favourable outcomes.
- Lead the change management process to shape organizational understanding of proposed changes and establish support from key stakeholders.
- Participate in developing and driving delivery on tactical sales plans to build and sustain sales distribution channels that maximize business growth and profitability.
- Identify, build, solidify and strengthen internal and external strategic business partnerships.
- Meet with prospective clients and coordinate the implementation of new group programs.
The value you bring
- 5+ years leading high performing sales teams consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong coaching, mentoring & team building skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process
- LLQP license, required
- Insurance industry knowledge is an asset
Hours: Full-Time, 37.5 hrs/week
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Requisition #: 79542
Western Financial Group – Top 100 Canadian Employer
Our people make us who we are and we’re thankful to have been recognized as a Top Employer across Canada! We are looking for great people who share our values and want to share their unique skills with us. Western is on a mission to exceed customer expectations, and that starts with our people. Would you like to be part of our story?
As one of Canada's top insurance broker, Western creates security and has provided customized insurance solutions to over 1 million Canadians. For over a century, we've secured our neighbours' future by staying true to our Guiding Principles of Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty.
Health & Wellness
At Western we take pride in providing programs that add value to our people’s lives – after all, they are our greatest asset! Eligible employees receive a competitive compensation package consisting of 3 weeks’ vacation, 14 paid wellness days, company matching investment and savings programs, and 100% employer-paid group benefits, including a health care spending account