StretchLab is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our team!
StretchLab is the industry leader, offering one-on-one assisted stretching. With CoFounders coming from the Personal Training industry, StretchLab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist ™ training ensures that their client’s receive a world class stretching session.
StretchLab is part of the Xponential Fitness group and is approaching 200 locations open in the US (with another 450 in development). By joining our team, you not only contribute to making it an amazing place to work but will be part of the first StretchLab in Winnipeg!
Additional locations are coming with opportunities for growth.
Visit www.stretchlab.comfor more information.
About the position
The ideal Sales Manager will oversee all day-to-day studio functions with a focus on sales, studio profitability and customer experience in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
You love fitness, health, and well-being with a passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility. You find it extremely rewarding to help clients benefit from stretching – whether it is to achieve a new personal record or enjoy a more active lifestyle.
You are looking to build a great team and an amazing place to work. You have a passion to drive overall studio performance and operations.
You have a background in full-cycle sales in a B2C environment, and capability to “Lead From The Front”. This role is 80-90% Sales and 10-20% operations.
About the studio
With your leadership, the StretchLab studio will be a fantastic destination for clients and an amazing place to work for motivated individuals who share our values and passion for wellness.
● 2+ years of fitness or equivalent sales experience in membership-based studios
● An affinity and passion for fitness
● Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
● Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
● Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
● Ability to work independently and collaborate with team members.
● Ability to manage and drive all revenue streams from membership sales, retail and complimentary services.
● Excellent writing, grammar, communication, and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
● Ability to excel in a fast paced, diverse environment.
● Ability to recognize areas of improvement, multitask, and make changes using good judgment.
● Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
● Professional, punctual, reliable, and neat.
● Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
● Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
● Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients, and the general public.
● Proficiency with computers and studio software.
● Work alongside the General Manager with the sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close.
● Lead generation including community marketing and networking.
● Working with the marketing department to create compelling marketing campaigns.
● Utilize the social channels most relevant to the brand daily to increase online presence.
● Respond to customer queries through online & social networks.
● Work with relevant influencers or complementary brands to grow social following.
● Implement sales process to schedule prospects into an intro class.
● Manage staff scheduling.
● Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts.
● Supervise Sales Representatives
● Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
● Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
● Independently make decisions related to high-level customer service
● Collect out-standing dues.
● Maintain cleanliness and organization of the studio.
● Enforce StretchLab policies and procedures.
● Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and literature is stocked and visible.
● Schedule and participate in community events and studio promotions.
● Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio.
● Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
● Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
● Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
● Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
● Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
● Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
● Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
● Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
● Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
● Continuously improve through feedback.
Compensation and Benefits
● This position offers a competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
● Bonus paid on meeting / achieving monthly and quarterly targets.
As part of the application process a background check will be completed.
Above all else, we celebrate the freedom to move, to participate, and to engage in the life you want to have.
We help uncover and release the natural energy that comes from healthy movement.
We are committed to continuing the education and personal growth of our team and clients.
We engage and support the local neighborhoods in which we live and work, while also creating our own community in each StretchLab.
We focus on the role human touch plays in the care and comfort of our clients.
Contact [email protected] for more information or to apply.
Competitive salary and variable compensation package based on experience and performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Applications will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to StretchLab Corporate.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- fitness or equivalent sales: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person